There are many ways you can join us in working for the protection of Nevada's special places.
Become a member
Be a part of a vibrant and growing organization. As a member you'll receive our newsletter twice a year and be kept up to date about all of our exciting events and volunteer opportunities. Contact us today to find out more!
As a not-for-profit organization, support from charitable contributors is essential to fulfilling our mission of protecting Nevada's special places. Please consider the following ways you can help us:
- Planned Gifts/Estate Planning
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Giving
- Memorial Giving
- Pledges: Yearly, Multiple Years
- Gift Memberships (Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation etc.)
- Leave a Legacy Life Insurance
- Capital Campaign
- Charitable Trusts
- Corporate Gift Giving
- Nevada Land Trust is in the Nevada CFC giving guide and our 5 digit code is 54686.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can support the Nevada Land Trust.
Our Federal tax ID is 88-0287591
Take part in these exciting events:
Volunteer support is vital to our projects. Here are some ways you can lend a hand!
- Write letters to governments officials-local/state/federal
- Attend dedications/ribbon cuttings/property viewing
We're always looking for volunteers with the following expertise:
- Property appraisals
- Native plants/trees/weed control
- Signage - design/construction
- Graphic design
- Newsletter - layout-printing-mailing
- Publicity - media, print
Contact us to learn more about how you can volunteer for the Nevada Land Trust.